Jan 11, 2011

MMP Epi. 48 2011 Begins

MMP Episode 48

Tribute to Phil Kennemore of Y&T.  This was supposed to be a year opener but I got news on the day I was ready to post this episode of this sad news.  Phil Kennemore has lost his battle with lung cancer at the age of 57.  I have decided to include a short conversation of Phil Kennemore with my friends, Concerto Moon from Japan captured during a show in June of 2008 San Francisco CA. One of the nicest person I have come across since starting the Metal Moment Podcast.  Yesterday & Todayのフィル・ケネモアー氏が肺がんで一月七日に亡くなってしまいました。フィルさんと日本のコンチェルト・ムーンさん達との会話をこの番組に乗せさせていただきました。

This Link will open your iTunes
This Link will take you to the MMP Epi. 48 page
Featured Tracks:
Yngwie J. Malmsteen: You Don’t Remember, I’ll Never Forget
Alice Cooper: Brutal Planet
Bon Jovi: Runaway
Dokken: Kiss Of Death
Y&T: Midnight In Tokyo
Purchase Metal T-Shirts here:
www.fearshop.com and use the PromoCode “MetalMoment”, to receive an instant $3 discount on all purchases.  FearShop.com Only carries Officially Licensed Merchandise from Metal Bands.  
Voice message: 707-78-Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment