Dec 10, 2009

nEXT gUITAR?

So, been thinking about what my ultimate guitar really is? To me a guitar represents history as well as the whole attitude thang. I was into the whole fancy maple tops but, to be honest I got sick of looking at the same quilt top or even a flame top every day. Figured tops are natural and all but for me, graphics say it all. The posters on my wall during my teen age years were coved with wicked guitars. The Tiger, The Snake Skin, The Strypes, The BullsEye, The Sub, The Skulls, The Flames..... The best man for this job in my opinion is Mr. Dan Lawrence. He is the man that painted most of the guitars and basses you remember seeing on MTV back in the days. I always had this vision. My version of the 80's and early 90's Tribute guitar. Sending out an email to him today to see if this project can materialize. Body Style - Charvel, One Hum, Floyd Rose Trem. Now the wait begins. Hope we connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment